Friday, July 24, 2009

Clocks

Firstly, a BIG THANKS to adrian tan and veronica yap for helping carry all my stuff to the car. I don't even know why or how all those library books ended up in the backseat, marcus purposely left his share there i'm sure.

I finally watched harry potter last night with my dearests =) sis and nicky tagged along. BUT it was A LET DOWN!! =( So many events didn't happen in the movie, whereas much of the book didn't even feature. Ron is getting ugly btw. LOL like alicia put it, cute as kids, grown up to be so fugly.

Ps. clocks are ticking away at my time left here. Adrian, when you READ THIS. One favor. Like i asked you before, about writing that song =) h&H ppl!

Btw, i disabled comments and chatbox, because it will look messed up xp

No comments:

Post a Comment